- YTD: 8.44%
The dynamics of the unit value on 31.08.19
Net asset value on 31.08.19 and previous period
- Total Net Assets: $2,984,594.98
- Shares Outstanding: 1,953.21783
- Price: $1,496.57
- Shares Outstanding: 1,873.03448
- Total Net Assets: $2,803,127.22
Investment objective and strategyThe Fund was formed to pool investment funds of its shareholders for the purpose of generating long-term capital appreciation through consistent and superior risk-adjusted absolute returns in all market environments.
The Fund’s trading strategy is in accordance with the Investment Manager's assessment of the capital market situation as well as the general prospects of the investment instruments. The Fund's assets are invested worldwide according to the principle of distribution of risks but primarily in public U.S. securities, ETFs and options.
As part of the strategy the Fund divides its assets into several separate portfolios. One of these segregated portfolios is used for intraday speculative trading, realized by the Investment Manager’s own traders. These traders may operate any instruments on different markets basing their investment decisions primarily by carrying out methods of technical analysis.
- Minimum Subscription: 100,000 USD
- Management Fee: 2%
- Performance Fee: 25%
- Hurdle Rate: USD ICE LIBOR 1Y plus 0,15%
- Hard Lock-Up Period: 3 months
- Soft Lock-Up Period: none
- Early Exit Fee: none
- Redemption Period: quarterly
- Redemption Notice Period: prior to 30 days
- Redemption Fee: none
- Side Pocket: none
- Gate: none
- Additional Notes: none