Trust asset management to a professional investment company is suitable for those who want to receive passive income — from 13% per annum.
Trust asset management process
- The client discusses investment needs: expected profitability, investment terms and objectives, degree of risk readiness. The managers suggest the most suitable investment strategy.
- The client signs an agreement with the company and transfers his capital for management.
- Professional managers buy/sell assets (stocks, bonds, futures, etc.) within the framework of a strategy defined with the client and increase his capital.
- Investor regularly receives reports of profitability and withdraws profits in accordance with the terms of the contract. This can be a quarterly redemption of the hedge fund shares or a withdrawal from the brokerage account at any time.
- Investor can terminate the contract with the company at any time.
Benefits of trust management
- In the case of trust management, minimum participation is required from the client: documentation, communication with the broker, the bank, the actual trading — all this is undertaken by the manager.
- Passive income
- Professional approach to investments
- Large selection of investment instruments
The management company receives income in the form of commissions. Management fee and success fee — commission from the client’s profit.