Our history began seven years ago: the company (Threesixty Elements S.A. back then) was established on July 8, 2015.
In fact, the Raison Asset Management team has been working since 2014 to create the necessary financial and legal infrastructure. However, the company’s official birthday is the day of its registration.
In October 2015, Raison Asset Management was licensed to manage all types of investment funds. Аn operational office was opened the same year.
Today, Raison Asset Management invests in more than 30 private tech companies. Our advantages are the regulated infrastructure within the European/American jurisdiction and the US and European security market expertise.
Significant events in our history:
- the company is registered in the USA and is licensed by the US Securities and Exchange Commission;
- new offices in Tallinn (Estonia), San Francisco (USA), and Freiburg (Germany) are opened;
- Element ONE hedge fund and Element GTTP venture fund are launched;
- the company has invested in 30+ private companies, including SpaceX, Airbnb, DigitalOcean, Scale AI, Destinus, etc.;
- a unique Raison digital platform for investment in private companies is launched (more than 27,000 users).
Our immediate goal is to enter the Kazakhstan market. It is planned to obtain a license from the local regulator and open offices in Nur-Sultan and Almaty by the end of July.
The venture investment strategy remains our priority. We plan to expand our portfolio, which currently includes over 30 startups developing innovative products in fintech, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, etc.