Issuer: ELEMENT ONE LTD
ISIN Number: VGG299771086
IssueDescription: USD CL B SHS
ISO CFI: CICXXX
- Share price — $1 849,83.
- В конце июня мы ребалансировали портфель. Закрыли позиции по компаниям Moderna (Nasdaq: MRNA) и Zoom (Nasdaq: ZM), увеличили позиции по компании Li Auto (Nasdaq: LI), добавили компанию Coinbase (Nasdaq: COIN).
- At the end of June, Raison Asset Management team rebalanced the portfolio. Closed positions in Moderna (Nasdaq: MRNA) and Zoom (Nasdaq: ZM), increased positions in Li Auto (Nasdaq: LI), added Coinbase (Nasdaq: COIN).
- Public stock Datto (Nyse: MSP) increased by 10,18% by the end of June.
5 best-performing companies in our portfolio
- Cinemark (Nyse: CNK)
- Li Auto (Nasdaq: LI)
- Stable Road Acquisition Corp (Nasdaq: SRAC)
- Property Solutions Acquisition Corp (Nasdaq: PSAC)
- Republic Services, Inc. (RSG)
In the independent rating of investment analysts — invest-idei.ru, Raison Asset Management is ranked 3rd out of more than 50 companies.
In June, the S&P 500 index appreciated by 1,95% from 4206,50 to 4288,50.
Key points from the FED June meeting
- The conditions under which the FED will begin to slow down the pace of the asset purchase program will be achieved somewhat earlier than it was assumed at the previous meetings.
- The uncertainty in the economy is high, it is too early to express firm conclusions about the labour market development and inflation.
- Monthly purchases of Treasury bonds, under the OMO (Open Market Operations) programm will continue until “significant further progress” is made on inflation and employment.
- Most of the participants noted that “the inflation forecast is leaning towards higher levels.”
- Supply chain constraints and a lack of manufacturing resources will drive prices up next year.
European Central Bank
Unlike the Fed, the ECB decided at a special meeting to raise the inflation target to 2% and leave room for overshoot if necessary. This strategy gives more room to maintain a super-soft monetary policy for longer lines.
Central Banks Rates
- FED: 0,25% (prev. 0–0,25%)
- ECB: 0% (prev. 0–0%)
- CB RF: 5,50% (prev. 5,00%)
- UDS: 5,9% (prev. 5,8%);
- Russia: 4,9% (prev. 5,4%);
- Eurozone: 7,9% (prev. 8,1%).
The total commodity market represented by the Invesco DB Commodity Index Tracking Fund (ETF) gained 3.49%, increasing from 18.6 to 19.25.
In June, the price of gold futures (GC) fell by 7.02% to $ 1,771.6 at the end of the month.
The oil market witnessed significant growth, with futures for the WTI brand up 10.78%, closing the month at $ 73.47 / bbl.