Issuer: ELEMENT ONE LTD
ISIN Number: VGG299771086
IssueDescription: USD CL B SHS
ISO CFI: CICXXX
Top 5 performing assets:
- Cinemark (Nyse: CNK)
- Immunome (Nasdaq: IMNM)
- LI Auto (Nasdaq: LI)
- Moderna (Nasdaq: MRNA)
- Borg Warner (Nyse: BWA)
As of March 1, 2021, Datto (Nyse: MSP) was trading with a slight drawdown of 3.83%, which was the only new investment in public markets initiated by our fund.
Raison Asset Management ranks third in the independent rating of investment analysts invest-idei.ru.
In February S&P 500 index has gained 3,17%, increasing from 3692,25 to 3809,25. During the month, the indexed has peaked at 3936,25.
US Dollar index has increased by 0,28%.
Russian Ruble has appreciated by 2,35% against USD. The cross-rate at the end of the month was 74,43 ₽ / $.
Elvira Nabiullina, head of the Russian Central bank has announced:
- The Central Bank intends to raise the key rate to 5–6% in the next three years
- The Central Bank intends to gradually roll back regulatory concessions
- The pandemic is stepping back and requirements for banks will be tightened up again
- It is necessary to shut down the preferential mortgage program in time. In many regions, the rise in prices due to increased demand have offset the positive effect of the low-interest rate.
Central bank rates:
FED: 0.25% (prev. 0–0.25%)
ECB: 0% (prev. 0–0%)
Central Bank of the Russian Federation: 4.25% (prev. 4.25%)
United States, unemployment rate: 6.2% (up 6.3%).
Russian Federation, unemployment rate: 5.7% (up to 5.8%).
Eurozone, unemployment rate: 8.1% (up 8.1%).
China, unemployment rate: 5.2% (up from 5.3%).
In the first half of February, economic activity in the main countries increased or stabilised. Before that, there was a drop in mid-January, caused by high infection rates and stringer measures of lockdown.
US Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell:
- The US Federal Reserve intends to maintain inflation at 2% in the long term, despite the issues faced by the economy in the face of pandemic and measures to overcome its consequences
- The Fed currently does not consider the growth of the labour market a factor that could accelerate inflation
- If inflation does rise contrary to our expectations, the Fed has the tools to fight it.
The yield on US 10-year bonds exceeded the SP500 dividend yield.
In February, the price of gold futures (GC) fell by 7.30% and amounted to $1,728.8 at the end of the month.