Page header cover

6 companies from the Raison Asset Management portfolio went to IPO: return updates

Since December 2020, 6 companies have gone public that were included in the pre-IPO fund managed by Raison Asset Managment. The list includes such companies as Airbnb, DigitalOcean, Coursera, Blend Labs, Robinhood, and Momentus.

The average return for all 6 investments  89,8%.

Airbnb had a 90.6% profit on investment before the fee deduction. Profit on DigitalOcean — up to 136%: 90% of shares are sold, the remaining 10% are expected to be delivered to a brokerage account and sold in the nearest future.

Coursera shares gained 92.3%, Blend Labs — 22.8%, Robinhood — 220.7%, the lock-up period continues to be in place.

Airbnb

Raison Asset Management invested in Airbnb on pre-IPO. The return on investment is 90.6%.

Return of 90.60% before commissions.

Purchase: January 2020 at $71.93.
Sale: July 20, 2021, at $137.1.
The profit is distributed to investors.

DigitalOcean

Raison Asset Management invested in DigitalOcean on pre-IPO. The return on investment is up to 136%.

Return of 136% before commissions.

Purchase: September 2020 at $23.10–23.80.
Sale: August 24, 2021 at $54.57 (90% stake).
The process of distribution of profits to investors is in progress.

Coursera

Raison Asset Management have invested in Coursera on pre-IPO. The current return is 92.3%.

The current return is 92.3%.

Purchase: September 2020 at $20.
Revaluation: September 1, 2021 at $38.47.
Lockup until the end of September 2021.

Blend Labs

Raison Asset Management have invested in Blend Labs on pre-IPO. The current return is 22.8%.

The current loss is -22.8%.

Purchase: February 2021 at $20.97.
Revaluation: September 1, 2021 at $16.19.
Lockup until the end of December 2021.

Robinhood

Raison Asset Management have invested in Robinhood on pre-IPO. The current return is 220,7%.

The current return is 220.7%.

Purchase: July 2020 at $13.82.
Revaluation: August 13, 2021 at $44.3.
Lockup until early December 2021.

Momentus

Raison Asset Management have invested in Momentus on pre-IPO. The current return is 21,9%.

The current return is 21.9%.

Purchase: October 2020 at $10 + warrant.
Revaluation: September 1, 2021 at $10.3 + MNTSW warrant $1.88.