Investment goal and strategy
The fund invests in shares of foreign companies, exchange-traded funds, financial derivatives and other assets on a risk-sharing basis.
This strategy is aimed at obtaining absolute profitability in any market conditions.
The fund was created in April 2016 – from the date of establishment the value of its share increased by 75%. You can find the history of the fund’s investment ideas in the About us section.
Element One returns
dynamics since the opening
Net assets value as for 30.09.2021
The stocks and bonds in the Element One fund portfolio are diversified by industry. In each sector, the securities are rebalanced once a month by evaluating the prospects of each company and its current value.
— Green energy
Commodities are included in the portfolio as a hedge against inflation.
Portfolio positions are protected from volatility by hedging instruments:
— Volatility ETF
— Gold ETF
Examples of public investment ideas:
Element One Foundation is among the top 5 analysts on invest-idei.ru
Investor income and reporting
Investors receive income once a quarter, and also once a quarter they can redeem (sell) their shares to the management company. Fund management results are published in monthly reports, as well as on the Bloomberg website (Bloomberg Ticker 360EONE VI, Bloomberg ID BBG00CGSWK13).
How to become fund’s client?
- Fill in the form of primary identification, CI-IAR.
- After successful initial identification, receive a welcome letter with information to access your personal account on our website. In the investor’s personal account, the Fund’s documents are available (Меморандум, Договор доверительного управления), (Memorandum, Trust Management Agreement), as well as the dynamics of the Fund’s NAV, assets and transactions.
- Fill out a questionnaire with a personal manager.
- Sign the agreement. This can be done in person at the office or remotely via DocuSign.
- Make a transfer to the fund’s bank account.
- Receive by e-mail (and, if desired, in paper form) a certificate of ownership of the fund’s shares. Stock allocation conducts once a month: during the first 5 working days, Fund’s stock issues are based on NAV last valuation. Information of the transaction is displayed in the investor’s personal account.