Raison is an international investment company. We have been operating since 2014 and currently manage $117 million of assets. Our venture capital fund has more than 35 names in its portfolio.
You can reach us globally in 4 offices — Tallinn (Estonia), Almaty (Kazakhstan), San Francisco (USA), Freiburg (Germany).
Raison’s fields of activity
- Venture investments (Raison Asset Management Corp.)
- Trust management (Raison Asset Management Corp.)
- Advising on Investments (Raison Securities Ltd)
- Broker (Raison Securities Ltd)
- Best Wealth Management Providers
- Best Investment Management Company
- The Next 100 Global Companies
- Best Asset Management & Investment Banking Company
Advantages of Raison’s venture fund
- Raison provide an agile approach to investing in private companies. Our fund is an open-ended multistage venture fund, that backs promising startups operating in the USA, Europe, Israel, and other countries. Our team offers individuals, family offices, and institutions an effective means to access the venture-backed asset class on a deal-by-deal basis.
Benchmark-aware, not benchmark-driven investment approach by Raison allows investors to build a highly diversified portfolio of venture capital investments. Our mission is to provide top-tier deals across various stages and industries like fintech, artificial intelligence, space tech, and many others.
- Fund’s portfolio consists of 35+ private companies, including SpaceX, Kraken, Rubrik, Scale AI, Destinus, etc.
- Transparent fees and commissions structure
Raison Asset Management Corp. is a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC# 801-107170. The company also meets the requirements of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and is a member of FINRA.
Raison Asset Management Corp. is registered in the British Virgin Islands. The Company is authorized and licensed by the Financial Services Commission under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 and Investment Business (Approved Managers) Regulations, 2012 in the British Virgin Islands, Certificate No. IBR/AIM/15/0110.
The company’s funds are licensed by the Financial Services Commission under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 in the British Virgin Islands as Private Investment Funds: Element Global Technologies Private Portfolio and Element ONE.
Raison Securities Ltd is licensed by the Astana Financial Services Authority (AFSA-A-LA-2023-0004).
The license allows to provide the following regulated services:
- Dealing in Investments as Agent (Broker),
- Dealing in Investments as Principal (Dealer),
- Advising on Investments,
- Arranging Deals in Investments.
Raison Asset Management investment vehicles are annually audited by Baker Tilly — a leading advisory, tax, and assurance firm.